From: Los Angeles
To: San Diego
Trek Movers helped me move from LA to San Diego 2 weeks ago and I could not have been happier with their service! After filling out my quote details on their website, I received a provisional quote by email. I confirmed the reservation and Joe immediately wrote back to me detailing the plan of action for the day of the move (crew to call 30 mins ahead of arrival, the brief walk-through that would happen, etc.). He also indicated he would contact me 1-2 days before the move for a final check-in. True to his word, three weeks later, he called to confirm the reservation again, although it was Memorial Day. I really appreciated this as it gave me peace of mind. Moving day itself: Vladimir and his partner (sorry, didn't catch your name!) texted ahead of arrival and showed up in the stated time window. Vladimir took apart my dining table and bed with zero problems and later re-assembled both in a very short period of time. They both were efficient and careful with my items, using wardrobe boxes and moving blankets to pack the oddly shaped objects and my dining set. My studio apartment was loaded up in just under 2 hrs, and later unloaded in ~1 hr. One detail: Vladimir asked me if I knew about the "double drive time" rate, which is basically that the moving company charges you double the origin to destination time (to cover gas for the return drive, etc.) Trek's original email quote to me had indeed explained this, but without calling it "double drive time", so I was caught off-guard by the term and a little unsure. The explanation made sense to me, so I signed off on it. Regardless, Joe called back within 10 mins, having heard of my confusion, and explained it all. I really appreciated this follow-up. I mentioned having to make a trip to the bank, because without accounting for the double drive time, I would not have enough cash for the 5% cash discount. He offered me the 5% discount regardless of whether or not I had the cash, in order to save me the trip to the bank. This was extremely helpful on an already stressful day. In sum: Don't hesitate to move with Trek. Their customer service from start to finish is amazing, and they are speedy, careful, and efficient! Be sure to get the Yelp coupon - they apply that to your move too (they even ask for it when you pay). Thank you Trek, and thank you Joe for keeping me informed every step of the way!
Let us build a quote for your move
- Amanda CustomerDave ManagerFrom: West HollywoodTo: Las VegasI am so happy I gave this company a try. It took me a while to locate trusted movers for my long-distance move out of state. If you're doing that now, search no further. Very competitive rates, and everything was upfront with no surprises. Btw they were able to move me within the same day from LA to Vegas. Amazing.
- Matthew CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San FranciscoTrek Movers were absolutely fantastic. They moved our two-story house 400 miles across the state in under two days. Sarah, who managed my reservation, confirmed with me every single step. I really like how transparent it was - simple flat rate, everything included, no damages, nothing missing. Couldn't have ask more.
- Ashley CustomerMelissa ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: SacramentoWe would gladly recommend Trek Movers to anyone moving to Los Angeles. A very reliable and trustworthy moving company. It was simple to request a quote online and upload all my inventory and photos. Then, I got a call to discuss some details, and the same day, they propose a flat rate.
- Amanda CustomerChris ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San JoseBest movers I ever worked with in LA. It was easy to set an appointment with Chris. He asked the right questions, was patient, and very attentive to all details about my long-distance relocation. I really like how simple it was - Monday was my pick-up day, and delivery was the next day on Tuesday.
- Jessica CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: Redondo BeachMy friend who recently moved locally within Los Angeles advised me to call Trek Movers. I got my quote quickly, was able to update my moving details and confirm my reservation online. Super handy and solid. My movers Nick and Alex were on time and did an excellent job on a scorching day.