Trek Movers: Moving Services in LA
When you’re planning to relocate, sometimes it’s better to hire professional movers in Los Angeles county. Why? Because moving can be both emotionally stressful and physically demanding. Not only are you leaving your trusted home (and possibly uprooting your family), but you are also launching into a logistical challenge so significant that many people avoid moving in the first place!
Moving is notoriously difficult, and can be daunting. Most people under-estimate both the amount of items they have to move, and also the physical effort it takes to move them from point A to point B. Packing and wrapping takes a lot of time, while stairs, elevators, long walks and lengthy corridors all contribute to the logistical challenges of moving your home.
Imagine how much easier it would be with a team of experienced, professional movers who have the know-how, the training and the skill to move household items fast, safely and efficiently on a daily basis. Professional movers know how to minimize risk, are trained to maximize cost-cutting measures, and have the skills needed to avoid damages.
Precious items, valuable items, sentimental items, delicate items – they’re all equally important to you. Professional movers appreciate and respect that. That’s why it’s always better to get help from professional movers in Los Angeles.
At Trek Movers, we provide a moving service within the California area. So even if you are planning a long-distance relocation, feel free to contact us and we can offer cheap service.
Trek Movers Service Overview
We are a conscientious, principled and ethical moving company.
Our one and only aim is to leave each and every customer feeling satisfied. This is because we know our future depends on your word-of-mouth recommendations to friends, family, colleagues and your wider social circle. Consequently, being among some of the most trusted movers in Los Angeles, we have a very high rate of referrals and frequent repeat business.
We understand the benefit of long-term / low profit sustainability rather than short-term / high profit gain. We never nickel-and-dime anybody. We try to keep our prices as low, transparent and affordable as possible, with only humble and respectable profit margins needed to maintain a fleet of mechanically-sound trucks 365 days a year, and a highly-skilled staff of experienced, professional movers.
We never use day laborers. Our teams offer years of experience in the industry, are extensively trained, are skilled and knowledgeable, are reliable, and are fully-covered by general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance, meaning the customer is never exposed to unforeseen expenses.
And as a relatively small, boutique moving company, we offer personalized and attention-to-detail that can actually save you money.
Let’s imagine, for example, that you’ve decided to try us out for your move. What will happen next?
- First, we discuss your move and create a detailed summary of your unique requirements, giving you ample time to review the summary. While you check-over our game plan, we hold your preferred date in our calendar, with no deposit and no-obligation, so there is absolutely no pressure to confirm too quickly. We never use high-pressure sales techniques and we never charge any cancellation or rescheduling fees. It’s a winning formula for you.
- Once you are happy with the initial summary, your move will be locked-into our calendar and you will be assigned your very own, dedicated project manager who will consult with the crew managers to plan your move in the most efficient manner possible. We believe this level of advance planning at senior manager level is possibly our best strength, one that exceeds most other moving companies who are often just looking for a quick sale. We prefer quality over quantity, and make every effort to thoroughly understand the unique complexities of each move in Los Angeles before the crew arrives on location. In that way, our moves always get off to a flying start.
- Once a move has been scheduled, we assign resources well in advance of moving day. We hand-select a qualified team of movers suited to your particular needs, and we allocate a fully-equipped cheap moving truck (or two or more depending on the volume of work) to your reservation. With Trek, there is never any risk of a no-show on move day because we inspect, maintain and service our fleet continuously, and we almost always under-book just to ensure we have plenty of resources as a contingency. Our resources are never over-stretched meaning customers can have confidence and peace-of-mind in our reliability.
- Shortly before move day, your project manager will further refine your order, making final checks and calling you to take any final instructions. He will then brief the crew managers one last time, who will, in turn, brief the crew.
- On move day itself, your crew foreman will organize and execute the move along with his team of friendly and professional movers who will all be trained in our higher-than-average standards of customer care and satisfaction. We honestly believe you will be greatly impressed that we employ some of the best and most experienced movers in Los Angeles area.
- Throughout your move, the project manager working back at base will be contactable at all times to support and assist, if necessary. Usually, the project manager is not needed on move day, but he will always be there, on-call, just in case.
- Finally, once the move in LA county is complete, you can relax and unpack in your own time. Your project manager always follows-up a few days later just to ensure all is well and that you were completely happy with the service.
- Lastly, welcome to your new home in Los Angeles! We wish you years and years of happy memories.
Moving Services near Los Angeles
Company reviews on Los Angeles Movers
I was really impressed with Trek Movers. They have their sh*t together and I appreciate that. I got a phone call and an email before my move. Joe, with an Australian accent, called me and went through all the details of my move the day before. They give a half hour heads up via phone before they arrive and the movers worked hard and got the job done in a totally reasonable amount of time. They were flexible and agreed to add a stop to Goodwill and all of my belongs were safe and transferred with care to my new home and storage unit. Joe followed up with a very courteous email after the move as well. I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much. I have an old sideboard from my grandmother and other similar things were treated very carefully for which I am very grateful to you. Thank you for the high quality packaging of furniture and neat fully-equipped truck. The truck already includes moving pads and dollies. This move was the least stressful from all of my moves.
Wonderful movers! When you're moving there's a lot of things to worry about like if you've packed everything, how to get things moved, the timing of the move, if anything would break, the budget and even the parking for the moving truck but working with Trek Movers and especially Joe, he took real good care of us. He made everything as easy and as cost-efficient as possible, simple and fast. Everything was booked and moved professionally, without attitude or incident. We were very lucky in that we didn't have to phone around asking for quotes or sift through a lot of Yelp reviews to get to these guys, they were highly recommended to us and they are people we would feel comfortable recommending and hiring again for family and friends.
Joe, the manager, took a lot of time and care to listen to our concerns and the details of our move. He was able to calm our jitters and keep in great contact before and on the day of our move so that we knew he had our backs. His workers were kind and friendly. Thank you so much to him and his team! We're very grateful for the help and service you've provided us!
"I loved having to higher movers 3 times in 8 months!"
-said no one ever
Trek Movers has come to my rescue moving my business 3 times in 8 months and I cannot say enough good things about the entire team!
With any move communication is key and Joe is on top it from scheduling, confirming, and following up after its all said and done. They really care about their customers and it shows.
Everyone who has assisted on my moves has been top notch and FAST!
I felt bad with the amount of glass containers involved in this last move but they handled it like champs.
Thank you so much!
don't forget to tip your movers!!
I hired a company for a move on July 27, that gave me awful customer service and didn't show up for my move. In a panic, I began calling every top rated moving company on Yelp.
Joe Thomas picked up the phone at Trek Movers and instantly made me feel comfortable and confident in his business. I was in the unfortunate situation where I needed to move ASAP, and Joe was able to accommodate that. He was extremely professional, confirmed my details repeatedly, and made sure that he was personally accessible to me. Because my move was last minute, I was told I'd be getting the first available crew that finished with their morning job. Joe made sure to call me and let me know that a three man crew would be the first available and would be reaching out to me when they were on their way.
My only critique is that the crew texted me instead of calling me to say they were on their way; I didn't hear my phone until they called to say that they had arrived. The 3 man crew took about 4 hours to move my 1000 sq. ft. apartment.
I highly recommend Trek Movers.
Joe and all of the staff were so professional and amazing. The movers that came were not at all upset when I told them the elevator at my apartment was broken. They used the stairs and the other elevator on the other side of the building. They were so polite and we even had some fun conversation. They made sure to wrap all of my belongings in plastic and furniture pads to keep my belongings safe. This was the first time I have hired movers myself and it was a great experience. I 100% would recommend them to anyone moving.
My buddy recommended this company. Called them and spoke to Joe who helped set up a moving date, explained all details thoroughly. Followed up with emails and phone calls. We got a team of three amazing guys, Romano, Lliya, and Nick. They were punctual, courteous, meticulous, and very efficient. They exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend them
Thisnis the second time I hired Trek Movers for my moving services. The first time I really felt they did a great job so I decided to go with them again. And i am glad I did! They gave me VIP treatment because I was a returning customer. Joe is very customer friendly in terms of scheduling, planning and kept updates in a timely manner. Roman, Iliya, Nick were the movers and they were very professional! They were fast and efficient! I would higjly recommend them Thanks Mike