TrekMovers: Professional Moving Company in Los Angeles
When you’re planning to relocate, sometimes it’s better to hire professional movers in Los Angeles county. Why? Because moving can be both emotionally stressful and physically demanding. Not only are you leaving your trusted home (and possibly uprooting your family), but you are also launching into a logistical challenge so significant that many people avoid moving in the first place!
Moving is notoriously difficult, and can be daunting. Most people under-estimate both the amount of items they have to move, and also the physical effort it takes to move them from point A to point B. Packing and wrapping takes a lot of time, while stairs, elevators, long walks and lengthy corridors all contribute to the logistical challenges of moving your home.
Imagine how much easier it would be with a team of experienced, professional movers who have the know-how, the training and the skill to move household items fast, safely and efficiently on a daily basis. Professional movers know how to minimize risk, are trained to maximize cost-cutting measures, and have the skills needed to avoid damages.
Precious items, valuable items, sentimental items, delicate items – they’re all equally important to you. Professional movers appreciate and respect that. That’s why it’s always better to get help from professional movers in Los Angeles.
At Trek Movers, we provide a moving service within the California area. So even if you are planning a long-distance relocation, feel free to contact us and we can offer cheap service.
Let us build a quote for your move
Los Angeles Movers: The advantages of our services
We are a conscientious, principled and ethical moving company.
Our one and only aim is to leave each and every customer feeling satisfied. This is because we know our future depends on your word-of-mouth recommendations to friends, family, colleagues and your wider social circle. Consequently, being among some of the most trusted movers in Los Angeles, we have a very high rate of referrals and frequent repeat business.
We understand the benefit of long-term / low profit sustainability rather than short-term / high profit gain. We never nickel-and-dime anybody. We try to keep our prices as low, transparent and affordable as possible, with only humble and respectable profit margins needed to maintain a fleet of mechanically-sound trucks 365 days a year, and a highly-skilled staff of experienced, professional movers.
We never use day laborers. Our teams offer years of experience in the industry, are extensively trained, are skilled and knowledgeable, are reliable, and are fully-covered by general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance, meaning the customer is never exposed to unforeseen expenses.
And as a relatively small, boutique moving company, we offer personalized and attention-to-detail that can actually save you money.
Average Los Angeles Movers Cost
2 MOVERS & TRUCK
(studio, 1 bedroom)
3 MOVERS & TRUCK
4 MOVERS & TRUCK
(house, office move)
|140 p/h Credit rate
120 p/h Cash rate
|180 p/h Credit rate
160 p/h Cash rate
|220 p/h Credit rate
200 p/h Cash rate
Professional Movers Los Angeles: How we are working
Let’s imagine, for example, that you’ve decided to try us out for your move. What will happen next?
- First, we discuss your move and create a detailed summary of your unique requirements, giving you ample time to review the summary. While you check-over our game plan, we hold your preferred date in our calendar, with no deposit and no-obligation, so there is absolutely no pressure to confirm too quickly. We never use high-pressure sales techniques and we never charge any cancellation or rescheduling fees. It’s a winning formula for you.
- Once you are happy with the initial summary, your move will be locked-into our calendar and you will be assigned your very own, dedicated project manager who will consult with the crew managers to plan your move in the most efficient manner possible. We believe this level of advance planning at senior manager level is possibly our best strength, one that exceeds most other moving companies who are often just looking for a quick sale. We prefer quality over quantity, and make every effort to thoroughly understand the unique complexities of each move in Los Angeles before the crew arrives on location. In that way, our moves always get off to a flying start.
- Once a move has been scheduled, we assign resources well in advance of moving day. We hand-select a qualified team of movers suited to your particular needs, and we allocate a fully-equipped cheap moving truck (or two or more depending on the volume of work) to your reservation. With Trek, there is never any risk of a no-show on move day because we inspect, maintain and service our fleet continuously, and we almost always under-book just to ensure we have plenty of resources as a contingency. Our resources are never over-stretched meaning customers can have confidence and peace-of-mind in our reliability.
- Shortly before move day, your project manager will further refine your order, making final checks and calling you to take any final instructions. He will then brief the crew managers one last time, who will, in turn, brief the crew.
- On move day itself, your crew foreman will organize and execute the move along with his team of friendly and professional movers who will all be trained in our higher-than-average standards of customer care and satisfaction. We honestly believe you will be greatly impressed that we employ some of the best and most experienced movers in Los Angeles area.
- Throughout your move, the project manager working back at base will be contactable at all times to support and assist, if necessary. Usually, the project manager is not needed on move day, but he will always be there, on-call, just in case.
- Finally, once the move in LA county is complete, you can relax and unpack in your own time. Your project manager always follows-up a few days later just to ensure all is well and that you were completely happy with the service.
- Lastly, welcome to your new home in Los Angeles! We wish you years and years of happy memories.
Moving services in Los Angeles
Our Moving Services in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles moving pack includes:
Sorting and packing are notorious time-grabbers. A single thought of disassembling your heavy furniture and wrapping your expensive electronics can completely destroy your desire to move to the beautiful city of Los Angeles. Our company aims to save you from this headache by doing everything for you. Your furniture, appliances, electronics, and all the items will be accurately sorted out and carefully packed in robust, made-to-measure boxes, so all your belongings will arrive at the destination safe and sound.
If you, for some reason, want to delay the relocation, we can help you with getting your things to one of our intermediate storage warehouses. We have modern, well-equipped, and secure facilities where you can keep your stuff as long as you wish until it is time to continue your relocation in Los Angeles.
Commercial and residential moving
Trek Movers is a trusted moving company that offers a variety of options for office relocation and apartment moving in California and neighbouring states.
Whether you are relocating your household inventory or entire office to, around, or over Los Angeles, our company specializes in all types of transportation, offering customized moving support services both for private and corporate clients.
Whether your relocation takes you to a different city or even a different state, the whole project may turn into a nightmare if you go without professional help. Our team renders high-end long-distance moving services that are fully compliant with federal regulations for transporting goods cross-state. Long-distance moving also demands transportation companies to have insurance policies to protect the customer’s things, and this is where we never let you down.
Trek Movers provides a wide range of local moving services for all residents and businesses. Our fleet comprises modern, fully-equipped commercial moving trucks monitored 365 days by the Department of Transportation and California Highway Patrol Division.
We take pride in hiring exclusively well-trained and experienced drivers with a stellar driving reputation to handle your Los Angeles moving needs. Each employee in our team is insured and vetted by the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to exclude any issues while relocating you around or beyond Los Angeles.
Unpacking and arranging
Unpacking, assembling, and arranging are, perhaps, the toughest elements of moving. Whether you are relocating to the new region or just to the neighboring block, unpacking afterward is the hell of a work. Luckily, you do not have to do these niggly jobs. Trek Movers offers unpacking and assembling services across Los Angeles and all over the country to make your life easier in a new space. No matter how many boxes you need to unpack, or how much furniture you need to assemble, we are happy to help you with bringing the order back.
How much do movers cost in Los Angeles?
When it comes to moving to or out of Los Angeles, there is no one-price-fits-all. The ultimate cost of your relocation project in Los Angeles will depend on multiple factors, including the size of the move, whether it is commercial or residential transportation, the presence of exclusive items like pieces of art or antiques, heavy/bulky items, the destination to overcome, extra services that may be involved to relocate efficiently, and many other aspects that require negotiation.
All-inclusive hourly rates for all local moves in the city cost as low as $120 per hour for a crew of two movers and a fully-equipped moving truck. The involvement of an extra mover or/and truck will add $30/$50 per hour to the final cost. Apply for a free moving quote to figure out how much your specific relocation in Los Angeles is going to cost you.
Choose Professional Movers in Los Angeles
Committed to delivering the first-in-excellence moving services in Los Angeles and all over California, our company is able and willing to handle any relocation project, whether big or small, with utmost efficiency, professionalism, and transparency. Being in the business since 2017, we have managed to earn a reputation as a reliable local mover in Los Angeles that is genuinely interested in the success of your removal.
Your peace of mind is our paramount priority. Our team consists of well-trained and highly experienced movers. Our moving company in Los Angeles, will take care of every instance of your relocation project, from the beginning to the end, while you just sit back and enjoy how things are being done as needed.
We have our offices all over California, which enables us to offer you any moving services that you may need in this wonderful state.
We aim to please, and this is proved by numerous positive reviews and a tell-tale 5-star rating that we have earned over these years. Choose Trek Movers, if you want your moving in Los Angeles to be done smoothly, efficiently, and affordably.
Get a Free Moving Quote
It is a very simple process if you decided to move in Los Angeles with our Los Angeles Movers. Getting a moving cost is made in two steps. First of all provide the information where, when and what you are moving. At the next step you can submit a request to get all the additional information and check the availability for your preferred date. The easiest way to book a spot for your move is to contact us through phone: (800) 298-0044 At the same time don’t hesitate to get online a quick and accurate quotation including professional moving guidance.
6200 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States
Monday - Saturday
8:00am - 8:00pm
8:00am - 8:00pm