As a premier moving company in California, Trek Movers cares about the development and improvement of moving services in the US (and the logistics education as well). That is the reason we aim to help young people studying logistics and transportation who want to make it better.
Our company is strongly interested in supporting American students who dream of a spectacular career in logistics and moving services. So we decided to set up a special Trek Movers Scholarship fund with a total award amount of $2,200. If you’re a transportation or logistics student, give yourself a try and get up to $1,000 for your education and self-improvement (or whatever).
Please note you can join the competition by September 20, 2022.
What is a Trek Movers Scholarship
As a licensed moving company, Trek Movers brings you the real chance to get a scholarship by sending us your original moving-related essay. If you will be selected as a winner, first or second runner-up, the award amount will be sent to your school (in the form of a check) and also to the email address you submitted to us with an application.
How We Distribute the Award Amount
The Trek Movers scholarship amount of $2,200 will be distributed among three participants with better essays in the following order.
- $1,000 for the Winner.
- $700 for the First Runner-up.
- $500 for the Second Runner-up.
All winners will be notified via their emails. You can also check the Winner list on our official Trek Movers Scholarship homepage on October 1, 2022.
What Are the Topics
- Finding a Reliable Moving Company.
- Accidents and Injuries.
- Moving Experience.
- Missing Items.
- Moving with Pets.
- Special Packaging Requirements.
To join a competition, feel free to select for your essay any topic you like from the following list below.
Competition Essay Requirements
- The essay should be within 1000-1200 words.
- The entry should be original. Copied essays (wholly or partly) will not be considered under the competition.
- An essay should discuss a selected moving-related topic.
- Specific recommendations on the selected topic from a participant are required.
- One participant can send only one entry to join the competition.
How Can You Apply for Competition
To join the Trek Movers Scholarship competition, send your entry to [email protected] by September 20, 2022. Note you are required to attach to your application the following documents (copies):
- The proof of enrollment (an official document from your college or university that proves your enrollment status).
- The latest official academic transcripts from your school.
Before applying, make sure you are:
- the US citizen or permanent resident;
- a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the US studying Transportation, Logistics, or relevant disciplines;
- not a Trek Movers employee or company’s affiliate (including family members).
By applying, you confirm that we can use your photo for our SMM (social media marketing) purposes.
We wish you the best of luck!
Disclaimer: According to the appropriate Intellectual Property laws and regulations of the United States, Trek Movers company has license and ownership of all competition essays provided by participants. We reserve the right to post your essay on our website or social media accounts (or any other websites and social media accounts).