From: San Diego
To: San Diego
I hired a company for a move on July 27, that gave me awful customer service and didn't show up for my move. In a panic, I began calling every top rated moving company on Yelp. Joe Thomas picked up the phone at Trek Movers and instantly made me feel comfortable and confident in his business. I was in the unfortunate situation where I needed to move ASAP, and Joe was able to accommodate that. He was extremely professional, confirmed my details repeatedly, and made sure that he was personally accessible to me. Because my move was last minute, I was told I'd be getting the first available crew that finished with their morning job. Joe made sure to call me and let me know that a three man crew would be the first available and would be reaching out to me when they were on their way. My only critique is that the crew texted me instead of calling me to say they were on their way; I didn't hear my phone until they called to say that they had arrived. The 3 man crew took about 4 hours to move my 1000 sq. ft. apartment. I highly recommend Trek Movers.
Let us build a quote for your move
- Amanda CustomerDave ManagerFrom: West HollywoodTo: Las VegasI am so happy I gave this company a try. It took me a while to locate trusted movers for my long-distance move out of state. If you're doing that now, search no further. Very competitive rates, and everything was upfront with no surprises. Btw they were able to move me within the same day from LA to Vegas. Amazing.
- Matthew CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San FranciscoTrek Movers were absolutely fantastic. They moved our two-story house 400 miles across the state in under two days. Sarah, who managed my reservation, confirmed with me every single step. I really like how transparent it was - simple flat rate, everything included, no damages, nothing missing. Couldn't have ask more.
- Ashley CustomerMelissa ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: SacramentoWe would gladly recommend Trek Movers to anyone moving to Los Angeles. A very reliable and trustworthy moving company. It was simple to request a quote online and upload all my inventory and photos. Then, I got a call to discuss some details, and the same day, they propose a flat rate.
- Amanda CustomerChris ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San JoseBest movers I ever worked with in LA. It was easy to set an appointment with Chris. He asked the right questions, was patient, and very attentive to all details about my long-distance relocation. I really like how simple it was - Monday was my pick-up day, and delivery was the next day on Tuesday.
- Jessica CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: Redondo BeachMy friend who recently moved locally within Los Angeles advised me to call Trek Movers. I got my quote quickly, was able to update my moving details and confirm my reservation online. Super handy and solid. My movers Nick and Alex were on time and did an excellent job on a scorching day.