From: San Diego
I normally don't write reviews but I think in this world where we concentrate more on making complaints, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to write about how wonderful Trek Movers were. It was a GREAT experience working with them. I didn't know of any reputable moving company so of course, I looked on yelp. What caught my eye was that Joe was responding to every review! I did request a quote directly from this site but I didn't hear back so I just called the next day. Joe explained everything very clearly and was always very responsive to my questions and emails. The movers, Vladimir and Viacheslav worked SO hard. It was a HOT day and I live on the 2nd Floor, but they didn't slack off at all. They were very trustworthy people and I felt confident putting my things in their care. Hopefully I won't have to move in the near future but when I do, I am definitely using Trek Movers again without a doubt!
Let us build a quote for your move
- Amanda CustomerDave ManagerFrom: West HollywoodTo: Las VegasI am so happy I gave this company a try. It took me a while to locate trusted movers for my long-distance move out of state. If you're doing that now, search no further. Very competitive rates, and everything was upfront with no surprises. Btw they were able to move me within the same day from LA to Vegas. Amazing.
- Matthew CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San FranciscoTrek Movers were absolutely fantastic. They moved our two-story house 400 miles across the state in under two days. Sarah, who managed my reservation, confirmed with me every single step. I really like how transparent it was - simple flat rate, everything included, no damages, nothing missing. Couldn't have ask more.
- Ashley CustomerMelissa ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: SacramentoWe would gladly recommend Trek Movers to anyone moving to Los Angeles. A very reliable and trustworthy moving company. It was simple to request a quote online and upload all my inventory and photos. Then, I got a call to discuss some details, and the same day, they propose a flat rate.
- Amanda CustomerChris ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San JoseBest movers I ever worked with in LA. It was easy to set an appointment with Chris. He asked the right questions, was patient, and very attentive to all details about my long-distance relocation. I really like how simple it was - Monday was my pick-up day, and delivery was the next day on Tuesday.
- Jessica CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: Redondo BeachMy friend who recently moved locally within Los Angeles advised me to call Trek Movers. I got my quote quickly, was able to update my moving details and confirm my reservation online. Super handy and solid. My movers Nick and Alex were on time and did an excellent job on a scorching day.