From: San Diego
Trek Movers provided exceptionally high quality furniture assembly services, and exceeded all of my expectations a hundred fold!!! They were honest, beyond reasonably priced, quick to return phone calls/email questions, on time, exceedingly efficient and organized from the back office to the on-site assembly crew! I purchased a bedroom furniture set from Costco and a desk hutch from Pottery Barn, which all needed assembly. This was no simple task since the bed had 3 parts (bed/headboard, large storage drawer AND a trundle bed), and the desk and hutch all required assembly! I initially spoke with Joe on the phone, who was upfront and honest right from the get-go, there was no deceptive or misleading slick talk about pricing. He quickly gathered my assembly needs, and within minutes emailed me a flat rate quote, which was surprisingly reasonable. Joe was able to accommodate my last minute addition to his busy schedule, and his crew arrived on time and even texted 30 minutes before their arrival time. The crew was super professional, friendly and very highly skilled at what they do! All the furniture operates smoothly, all drawers and cabinets perfectly aligned, trundle rolls out with ease, and the crew even organized the empty boxes into neat little piles outside. Although I had a flat rate fee, the crew took their time to assemble every item with care, not roughly banging and slamming parts around like other companies. When everything was finished, I paid the bill and shockingly there were no hidden fees or overtime charges, just exactly what Joe quoted at the beginning. Trek Movers have a customer for life with all my moving and furniture assembly needs. They can even disassemble and re-assemble furniture for moves, the full white glove service! I will absolutely tell all my friends and family about Trek Movers. I wish all contractors were so easy and pleasant to deal with. Thank you Trek Movers!!!!
Let us build a quote for your move
- Amanda CustomerDave ManagerFrom: West HollywoodTo: Las VegasI am so happy I gave this company a try. It took me a while to locate trusted movers for my long-distance move out of state. If you're doing that now, search no further. Very competitive rates, and everything was upfront with no surprises. Btw they were able to move me within the same day from LA to Vegas. Amazing.
- Matthew CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San FranciscoTrek Movers were absolutely fantastic. They moved our two-story house 400 miles across the state in under two days. Sarah, who managed my reservation, confirmed with me every single step. I really like how transparent it was - simple flat rate, everything included, no damages, nothing missing. Couldn't have ask more.
- Ashley CustomerMelissa ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: SacramentoWe would gladly recommend Trek Movers to anyone moving to Los Angeles. A very reliable and trustworthy moving company. It was simple to request a quote online and upload all my inventory and photos. Then, I got a call to discuss some details, and the same day, they propose a flat rate.
- Amanda CustomerChris ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San JoseBest movers I ever worked with in LA. It was easy to set an appointment with Chris. He asked the right questions, was patient, and very attentive to all details about my long-distance relocation. I really like how simple it was - Monday was my pick-up day, and delivery was the next day on Tuesday.
- Jessica CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: Redondo BeachMy friend who recently moved locally within Los Angeles advised me to call Trek Movers. I got my quote quickly, was able to update my moving details and confirm my reservation online. Super handy and solid. My movers Nick and Alex were on time and did an excellent job on a scorching day.