Bottom line: had a fantastic experience with Trek, best moving service I've ever had, and cheap to boot. I ordered a 2 man crew for a one bedroom apartment, which was the cheapest service I could find and had some family ready for backup in case I got what I paid for. (I've had bad moving experiences in the past)But that wasn't the case - Eli and his crew member Sergei showed up ready to work on time and with smiles on their faces (not even kidding). They immediately started chewing through the workload, so quickly that I had to speed up the last of the packing to keep up. Even with only 2 people they managed to maneuver a fridge down two flights and into a house with small doorways, and a massive couch that we thought had to be disassembled but they worked miracles, in the rain no less! They almost nailed their estimated time, they never slacked (went out of their way to help even after they had finished the job and I signed the papers and paid them) and everything was in pristine condition even though it was raining - and it was all very cheap! I'm still in shock that everything went so well. Simply can not recommend more!
Let us build a quote for your move
- Amanda CustomerDave ManagerFrom: West HollywoodTo: Las VegasI am so happy I gave this company a try. It took me a while to locate trusted movers for my long-distance move out of state. If you're doing that now, search no further. Very competitive rates, and everything was upfront with no surprises. Btw they were able to move me within the same day from LA to Vegas. Amazing.
- Matthew CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San FranciscoTrek Movers were absolutely fantastic. They moved our two-story house 400 miles across the state in under two days. Sarah, who managed my reservation, confirmed with me every single step. I really like how transparent it was - simple flat rate, everything included, no damages, nothing missing. Couldn't have ask more.
- Ashley CustomerMelissa ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: SacramentoWe would gladly recommend Trek Movers to anyone moving to Los Angeles. A very reliable and trustworthy moving company. It was simple to request a quote online and upload all my inventory and photos. Then, I got a call to discuss some details, and the same day, they propose a flat rate.
- Amanda CustomerChris ManagerFrom: Santa MonicaTo: San JoseBest movers I ever worked with in LA. It was easy to set an appointment with Chris. He asked the right questions, was patient, and very attentive to all details about my long-distance relocation. I really like how simple it was - Monday was my pick-up day, and delivery was the next day on Tuesday.
- Jessica CustomerSarah ManagerFrom: Los AngelesTo: Redondo BeachMy friend who recently moved locally within Los Angeles advised me to call Trek Movers. I got my quote quickly, was able to update my moving details and confirm my reservation online. Super handy and solid. My movers Nick and Alex were on time and did an excellent job on a scorching day.